HENDERSON ROAD EAST & WEST
Location: Henderson Rd, Burpengary
Client: Moreton Bay Regional Council
Principal Contractor: SCC
Engineers: MBRC with SCC RPEQ as-con
Start Date: 22nd August 2016
Finish Date: 14th February 2017
Contract Type: Lump Sum
Scope of Works:
MBRC engaged SCC to carry out culvert upgrade works at two sites alone Henderson Road.
The works included:
- Pavement excavation, disposal & reinstatement
- 2 cell’s 1200x750 RCBC Installation
- 4 Cell’s 2100x750 RCBC Installation
- 375 & 600MM RC Pipe Installation
- Removal & reinstate concrete footpaths.
- New concrete culvert Headwalls, Wingwalls & Aprons
- Structural concrete for future asphalt plant
- New Stormwater Concrete Channels
- Minor Earthworks (Grading & Levelling)
- Topsoiling, Turfing and Hyromulching.
- Pedestrian Fencing
- Reinstatement (Timber bollards & Signs)
- Relocation of Public Gym Area, Seat, Water Bubbler and Bin.
- Working under constant pedestrian traffic
and heavy vehicle traffic as we had to
contraflow the traffic for the large majority
of the entire contract duration.
- Erosion and sediment control.
- Working in flowing stormwater concrete
- Environmental restraints working within
stormwater concrete channel waterway’s.
- Old Redundant Asbestos Watermain
Removal and Disposal.
- Pedestrian Walkway Floodlight relocation