ARMSTRONG CREEK ROAD CULVERT UPGRADE
Location: Armstrong Creek Road, Armstrong Creek near Dayboro
Client: Moreton Bay Regional Council
Principal Contractor: SCC
Engineers: MBRC with SCC RPEQ as-con certification
Start Date: 30 June 2016
Finish Date: December 2016
Value: $ 585,556
Contract Type: Lump Sum,
|Scope of Works:
MBRC engaged SCC to carry out culvert upgrade works at two sites on Armstrong Creek Road.
The works included:
· Road Realignment over 200m
· Concrete protection works
· 3 cell 3000x3000 RCBC on skew.
· 5 cell 950dia RCP
· Rock protection works
· Demolition of existing causeways
· Fauna walkway
· New resident access
· Working under resident traffic
· Erosion and sediment control
· Working in flowing creek bed
· Large RCBC’s.
· Rock protection to steep embankment walls.
· Environmental restraints working within river catchments
· Restricted access